Followers

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Little Boy with Tree - Gift Set


I like this image by GKDesigns; he is an adorable little boy and the snowsuit reminds me of times gone by. I made a little puff box to go with it. It will hold a few chocolates for a little boy I know (next year for course as I have already eaten the ones I did  have).   The background squares were created by heat embossing  stamped  images of snowflakes and weathered brick. 

I have entered this in ;
StampTV : (add glitter with glitter pens:  I added glitter to the hat, mitts, scarf, branches and the tree itself)
Mojo Mondays : (sketch)
Fussy and Fancy :  Happy Birthday celebrations going on over at Fussy and Fancy' site, they are one year old and challenging one to create a card  and matching gift to celebrate any occasion -  I chose Christmas and I checked and found some DT's had made gifts sets, so decided what I made was OK - hope so anyways as it is a delicious challenge.)
Stamp Something: using glittler ( I used Sakura pens)

Stamp: GKD  Warm and Cozy Christmas
Sentiment: Stamping Up
Paper: Stampin UP Ridinghood Red, Mellow Moss, Whisper White
Markers: Prismacolors
Ink: SU   Mellow moss for the background snowflakes and weathered look
Glitter pens: Sakura
Punches: Martha Stewart
Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities and  Spellbinders Shapeabilities

1 comment:

  1. I love the colours you used and the branches add so much! Your puff box is the perfect gift holder great work.

    ReplyDelete