Doodle Pantry is the proud sponsor of this weeks challenge over at Craft Your Passion and the challenge theme is 'Anything but Square'. Please take time to visit their blog and join in the fun!
I used images from a Doodle Pantry digital stamp set called Holy Land Flowers 1. This is my first Tee Pee card , hope you like it. I didn't know which side should be my main side as I really like all three, so choose the one with the dragonflies as it was the most complete.
- Doodle Pantry digital stamp 'Holy Land Flowers 1'
- Sentiment: Rubbernecker
- Stampin'Up cardstock Island Indigo,Whisper White
- Designer Paper: Stampin' Up's Summer Smoochies
- Colour Medium: Prismacolor Markers
- Ink: Stampin' Up Island Indigo
- Die Cuts: Spellbinders standard and scalloped circles; Marianne designs for the fancy circle/doily; Magnolis Dragonflies Doohickeys; Cottage Cutz 'Ivy'
- Fastener: velcro
1. Dragonfly Dreams Challenges: We're Up in the Air for Challenge #3.
2. One Stitch at a Time: #206 Anything Goes
3. Pile it On: #13 Floral Fantasy
4. Allsorts Challenge Blog: Week 252 Use those Dies
5. Crafttude:Challenge#61Anything Goes OR add a brad/eyelet ( mine is just anything goes)
6. Digi Haven: Things with Wings
7. Crafty Girls Challenge: #14 Anything Goes
8. PaperCrafting Journey: Anything Goes
9. Creative Moments: #39 Anything Goes/Optional Twist 'Things with Wings'
10. Fitztown Challenge Blog: #29 Fancy Folds