Followers

Thursday, October 27, 2016

Thursday OBG Challenge - Stella 'Over the Hill'



 Oldie but a Goodie day at Bugaboo's Catch the Bug Challenge site. Always so much fun to find one of the older stamps and use it again. In my case I went way back to this wonderful image of 'Over the Hill' Stella. Gives me a giggle everytime I see it.  It must be the Halloween season  influence on my design because I showed it to a friend and she said "Oh a Halloween card". ''Nope" I said "but now that you mention it, I can see what you mean". We had a good laugh. So now I am thinking it would make  a wonderful October birthday card, who knew :O)!
Note: I am showing two version of the same card as I thought maybe the first was too plain.
Stamp; Bugaboo's  'Stella's Birthday 'Over the Hill'
Sentiment: same as above.
 Punches: Stampin Up 'Photo Corner' punch
Dies: assortment
Colouring: Prismacolor markers

Challenges:
 1. Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes
2. Kraftin Kimmie Stamps: Anything Goes
3. Crafty Sentiments Design: Anything goes
4. Digi Choosday:#43 Anything Goes
5. Sunny day Crafting: #20 Anything Goes
6. Craft Your Passion: #335 Anything Goes
7. Dream Valley Challenges:  #143 One for the Girls

15 comments:

  1. This is brilliant and so funny ! Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp this week X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, Stella always makes me smile too. Funny how someone else interprets a card. I didn't notice the first card lacking until you said something and showed the other card. They are both perfect....with and without shiny so it's a win win and some one will enjoy getting the card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think it looks like a Halloween card at all! I would love to get a card like that... when I'm much older, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous fun card and love both versions and unforunately I can relate to the sentiment lol
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. ROFL, Glenda! Love that sentiment. Great die cuts for accentuating the image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm, I didn't think Halloween when I saw it - but maybe because it's Stella. Guess great minds think alike - I'm using Stella for OBG today as well. Wonderful layout and dies on this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is how I have felt lately! A little clueless LOL! Love your sassy Stella creation! ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, thank you for joining our ATG challenge at Digi Choosday, Julie DT x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gotta love a bit of Stella, she is so sassy. Love your fabulous diecut behind the image.

    Thank you for sharing in our 'One for the Girls' challenge.

    Lin
    Dream Valley

    ReplyDelete
  10. Funny creation.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
    dt Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun card and a great use of die cuts.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like both versions of this fun Stella card! The die cuts are wonderful. I can imagine you two gals giggling over the Halloween comment! Thanks so much for joining us at Kraftin' Kimmie Challenges for Wonderful Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the dies you used for this. The bling really adds a little extra punch to the card.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs for our Anything Goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super fun card, thanks for playing along with our 'one for the girls Challenge @ Dream Valley this week. Good Luck
    Happy Crafting
    Carole xXx

    ReplyDelete