Followers

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Gingerbread Slippy

I have the honour of being the guest designer for Digital Delights by Louby Lou this week. I choose this delightful Gingerbread Slippy as the image of my choice. Isn't he a darling. I know it is past Christmas but it is already time to start on next years, right :)!  For the challenge this week at Louby Lou's please go here for further information. Enjoy your day!

Card Details:
Image: digital stamp from Digital Delights by Louby Lou,  Snowflake from Stampin Up
Colour Medium: Prismacolor Markers
Paper Stampin Up
Dies:Elizabeth Craft Designs die called '745- Merry Christmas , Spellbinders circles, scalloped circles, deckled rectangles, classic squares
Punches: Stampin' Up photo corner, Martha Stewart border Die

Challenges:

9 comments:

  1. Hi Glenda, what a great start for next year's cards. I love the card layout and your coloring is wonderful. Thank you for joining us at Digital Delights by Louby Loo.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. An adorable card, Glenda. Love the cute image of the penguin and all the layers. Great texture to the card. Digital Delights is lucky to have you as a guest designer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great!
    Happy New Year.
    Thanks for joining us at WhoopsiDaisy. Hope you will join in with our new challenge starting tomorrow. xx Jan DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely sweet character and card, thanks for joining us at Christmas with the Cuties First challenge cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card and your image is colored just perfectly. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a little cutie, and I agree, you can never start Christmas cards too early in the year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a super card, such an adorable image.
    Thank you for joining us at Christmas with the Cuties.
    Pauline
    x
    I have candy on my blog if you would like to take a look - Crafting with Cotnob

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just gorgeous,thanks for sharing with us at Dream Valley.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my, your colouring Glenda is gorgeous and I love that die frame! I might have to borrow it, lol!

    ReplyDelete