Bugaboo 'Catch the Bug' Christmas in July 2017 Challenge Day 5 Photo Challenge
The inspiration I felt when I saw this photo was to create something that expressed a bit of how tiresome winter can be, the days when you long for summer as you watch the snow come down. I also liked the colours of the umbrella and decided to use them . Hope you see a bit of humour in my interpretation. These little bird's look like they could use some relief from it all :O)! Been there, know the feeling.
Image: Bugaboo's'Winter Birds on a Limb'
Sentiment: Stampin' Up's rubber stamp set 'Snowflakes'
(Warm Winter Wishes) and a hand typed sentiment at the top of the image frame.
Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug brand
Colour Medium: Prismacolor Markers
Enjoy your summer!! :O)!
1. Catch the Bug Challenge Day 5 of Christmas in July 2017
2. ABC Christmas Challenge: Old and/or New challenge - I used a stamp from Bugaboo I have had for quite sometime and this is the first time I have used it , so old and new, at least for me. Old for sure.
3. Crafty Creations:#346 Anything Goes
4. Little Red Wagon Challenge #403 Christmas in July
5. A Snowflakes Promise Challenge #42 : Anything Goes
6. Deep Ocean Challenge: #159 Christmas in July
7. Digi Chooseday: WK 29 Anything Goes
8. Creates and Makes Challenge Blog: #13Anything Goes with Option create a Sentiment (see sentiment at top left corner tucked under the image frame)