Bugaboo's Christmas in July 2017 Day 7 - final day of the week long challenge over at Catch the Bug. The challenge is :
The wonderful image is todays digital Friday Freebie at Bugaboo. Hurry over and download it.
I choose white and black for the card base/ background and embossed the white with Stampin' Up's Decorative Dots embossing folder. The reindeer & birdie were coloured with Prismacolor markers. My pop of colour was cherry cobbler and the sparkle was created with rhinestones snowflake centers.The Merry Christmas sentiment is
from Elizabeth Craft design #745 -Merry Christmas .
1. Catch the Bug Christmas in July Day 7 Recipe Challenge
2. Crafting with Friends:Challenge 48 Anything Goes
3. Cut it Up: Challenge#126 must include a die cut: my Merry Christmas is die cut as is the image frame
4. Winter Wonderfland: use a digi stamp
5. Simply Papercraft: #48Anything Goes
6. Crafting with an Attitude: Challenge 29 Anything Goes
7. Aud Sentiments:#184 Christmas in July
8. Christmas at Sweet Stampin: July - Anything Christmas Goes